My magazine serves the interests of teenage girls. Therefore I intend my features page to include articles which will interest this audience. For example, though my magazine is a music magazine I intend to include interview questions which ask about relationships, as I know that teenage girls are interested in the love lives of celebrities.
All of the people featured on my features page are going to be from the music industry; all are going to be performers. I am going to think carefully about whether I include new or established artists, and will ask about the preferences of my target audience when making this decision.There will not be any other celebrities in my magazine, as it is strictly music related.
The institution creating the magazine is going to include mainly female employees, and this is going to be conveyed in my music magazine features page as far as possible. For example, during the interview, I will ensure that questions asked include phrasing such as 'here at FML, we are dying to know if you're dating', etc.
I plan for my magazine to be reputable, and therefore the accuracy of the magazine should be very precise. Though the aspects covered are going to be fairly laid-back so as to fit the mode of address for my target audience appropriately, I am going to think carefully about the information I include.
Other people should easily judge that the magazine is created especially for girls, and I intend to make this blatantly obvious through my features page, through the methods expressed above.
My interview is going to feature an artist with a 'rags-to-riches' type story. Therefore, my magazine is going to cover issues such as financial struggle, lack of support and even homelessness. Though my magazine is going to be fairly light-hearted, I want my audience to be able to be inspired by the people featuring in it.

No comments:
Post a Comment