Sunday, 28 November 2010

Ideology of my music magazine

Whose interests does the magazine serve? Who or what does it represent?
The magazine is intended for teenage girls, and so it represents them and their interests, such as celebrity gossip and other insights into celebrities personal lives. I will use my reader profile to consider the content of my magazine properly, so that I can interest my target audience with as much impact as possible.

Who is present and absent in the magazine?
As my magazine is a music magazine, the vast majority of the people featured are going to be music artists, including soloists and band members. I may also include talk of music moguls in my articles, as well as other celebrities when discussing featured artists' personal lives. Apart from these instances, there will be no talk of anyone else in the public eye, such as politicians or actors. I may also include some unsigned artists, but otherwise I will not really feature any other 'everyday' people.

No comments:

Post a Comment